Promotion Producer - KNTV
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
Job Title Promotion Producer - KNTV
Location: San Jose, CA, 95115, USA
Description **Job Number** 30984BR
**Job Title** Promotion Producer - KNTV
**Business Segment** Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
**Sub-Business** NBCUOTS - KNTV
**Posting Category** Marketing
**About Us** NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
**Career Level** Experienced
**Country** United States
**City** San Jose
NBC Bay Area, the NBC Owned station for the San Francisco Bay Area, is looking for a creative producer with a passion for news and promotion. We’ve been shaking it up in a highly-competitive market with great promotion and investigative journalism. We have a solid creative services team, great gear, and now we need your talent!
Words and video is your greatest weapon; you’ll write, produce, and edit news topicals, investigative promotions, and other creative projects, plus:
• You have an innate sense for which stories will entice our viewers and you know how to transform news headlines into compelling copy.
• You have an ear for finding sound bites that really punctuate spots.
• You’re adept at managing multiple deadlines and a variety of stakeholders.
• You really love promotion and are always pushing yourself to create great work.
• You have a can-do spirit who can work both on their own and as part of a team.
• You’re highly organized and have excellent attention to detail.
• You can handle and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• You have the confidence to present creative ideas and the tenacity to see them through.
• You know how to communicate effectively across different departments and personnel levels.
• Solid non-linear editing (Final Cut Pro, Avid, or Premiere) skills
• After Effects experience a plus
• Three to five years of experience producing and editing news promotions in a medium-to-major market
• College degree or equivalent work experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in San Jose, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
• Must be willing to work flexible hours when needed; including weekends and holidays
The NBC Owned Television Stations create and distribute engaging content that connects with a valuable audience in 10 major markets across the country. Our content platforms include: NBC Stations broadcast and COZI TV, station websites, digital out-of home, and mobile. Through our local news operations, our lifestyle production arm LX.TV, and our local sales marketing and production teams, NBC creates content that connects communities with the people, events, and issues they care about most.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Promotions Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more News/Programming/Production Jobs
- View more Reporter Jobs
- View more NBC Jobs