Bilingual Senior Account Executive, MundoLocation Atlanta, Georgia Job Number 169916 Brand The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- New Business growth - uncover , develop and grow medium to large sized accounts across the full portfolio to build a book of business
- Account reactivation - identify accounts that are no longer running with MundoHispanico and reactivate them on long term strategic plans
This position will be responsible for growing annual revenue to a minimum of $500,000.00 within 3 years
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Cold calling to strategically build a list of medium to large size accounts within key categories of business
- Develop and maintain long term/ strategic annual account sales plans
- Exceed total, digital and special product revenue and sales goals
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and analyzes customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Design and execute customized packages and campaigns to maintain and grow accounts where opportunities exist
- Maintains high level of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of competitive landscape including print, digital, direct mail and services.
- Develops and maintains business knowledge/trends for key categories through trade publications, market research and industry networking to gain important insight into emerging trends/risks
- Creates proposals and manages rate negotiations/rate equity for clients and category leaders to increase Mundo revenue
- Researches and develops incremental advertising opportunities through creative solutions
- Utilizes understanding of current industry trends to assist Mundo management with strategies for new products/capabilities that serve the overall customer base
Some light travel may be required
- Solid ability to identify new revenue opportunities
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Strong customer service skills providing quick response time and accurate issue resolution
- Proven track record of new business growth
- Outstanding/high-level sales acumen
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Results-driven and highly accountable.
- Self-directed, motivated, and with exceptional multi-tasking abilities.
- Understands and remains current on all print and digital media products and markets
- High confidence in the changing media landscape
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
External contacts: Local & National Advertising Customers, Local & National Advertising Agencies
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing